Become a Member of Slow Food Middle Tennessee
Slow Food Middle Tennessee is pleased to announce the launch of our membership program! This program will bring people together who are passionate about “good, clean, and fair food for all” in the greater Middle Tennessee community.
By becoming a member, you’re helping further our nonprofit’s commitment to upholding Slow Food values locally. Slow Food Middle Tennessee’s membership program is separate from that of Slow Food USA. Our choice to create a localized membership program ensures that 100% of your contributions stay in the Middle Tennessee community.
Your financial contribution as a member will help:
- Fund our Community Enrichment Grant program, which provides financial assistance to farmers, community gardeners, and entrepreneurs for their projects.
- Spread the Slow Food message across Middle Tennessee
- Increase access to clean food in underserved communities
- Offset administrative costs incurred by volunteer-based board
As a member, you will receive these benefits:
- A thank-you gift for joining Slow Food Middle Tennessee’s membership program
- Access to seasonal members-only social events
Leadership and volunteer opportunities
Annual membership levels:
- Individual (1 Adult): $30
- Family (1-2 Adults, including children): $50
- Students and Farmers: $20
- Organization (Five employees receive individual memberships and business will be recognized on the Slow Food Middle Tennessee website): $300
In an effort to preserve our mission for inclusiveness, we also opportunities for membership on a sliding scale. For more information, email lisa.freemankw [at] gmail [dot] com.